Comment on page
EarthCache, powered by SkyWatch, is the easiest way for ArcGIS users to access satellite imagery from the world's leading data providers.
With the EarthCache Add-In for ArcGIS Pro, EarthCache users can unlock the power of satellite imagery, directly in ArcGIS. The add-in enables you to:
- Bring multiple data types and sources, including Planet and Airbus datasets, into your ArcGIS workflows.
- Access the robust EarthCache archive, or task new images, without leaving ArcGIS.
- Access free, low-resolution imagery from leading open sources.
- Minimize costs with SkyWatch's transparent, pay-as-you-use pricing.
- Leverage all the capabilities of ArcGIS Pro, including imagery analysis, comparison, and visualizations.
- Using your Esri Suite, publish directly in ArcGIS Online or easily save your data where you need it for your analytical and sharing needs
- 1.Download and install the latest version (1.16) of EarthCache Add-In for ArcGIS 3.0 and above, from https://skywatch-public-esri.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/arcgis-pro-addin/EarthCache_1.16_Pro303_signed.esriAddinX.
- 3.Activate your account through the link in your email and create password.
- 5.Start searching for and ordering data!