Comment on page
Sign in to EarthCache ArcGIS Pro Add-In
To use EarthCache Pro Add-In, you must sign in using your credentials
To sign in to EarthCache in ArcGIS Pro, click on the EarthCache tab located at the top of ArcGIS Pro. Click on "Login".
Click on Login and you'll see a prompt to use your Skywatch credentials. Click "Continue" after you're done.
- 1.If you're signing into the Add-In on ArcGIS Pro 2.9, you may get a message asking to download WebView2. WebView2 download is required to use the Add-In. Follow the URL to download WebView2.
- 2.If you're unable to download the WebView2 file, we recommend adding the API Key from your EarthCache Account on the browser directly to the Add-In. Here's how:
- Switch back to ArcGIS Pro 2.9. In the top ribbon, click on "Project".
- In the menu that appears, click on "Options". Scroll down on the left to see "EarthCache Settings".
- Paste the API Key you copied from the browser to the field under "API Key" as shown in the image below. Click OK, and you're signed in!