Comment on page
AOI Minimum Requirements
Your Area of Interest polygon must meet certain requirements before it can be used with Search Imagery or Order Imagery
All input Areas of Interest (AOI) must the following criteria:
- 1.Feature must be a polygon in a shapefile or feature class. Features in other file formats will not be accepted!
- 2.Feature must contain less than 500 vertices
- 3.Must be single part features
- 4.Feature cannot contain holes/donuts
- 5.Must be valid geometries - contain no self-intersecting features
- Low Resolution: 1km² - 10,000km²
- Medium Resolution: 1km² - 500km²
- High Resolution: 1km² - 50km²
- Very High Resolution: 1km² - 50km²
- High Resolution: 25km² - 50km²
- Very High Resolution: 25km² - 50km²
- If Tasking is turned on, areas less than 25km² can be submitted, but will be charged at 25km². It is recommended to buffer to 25km² to maximize value.